Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

Here we go!

Welcome to my blog!

As you might have guessed from the name, I'll be primarily writing about books. I've been trying to write down my thoughts about books on private Tumblr blogs from time to time, but I decided to take the leap and create a blog. I want to share the love of reading. I thought about doing BookTube, but I decided against it because I'm best with words.

I've never done anything like this before. I mean, I've had Tumblr, but Tumblr isn't, you know, an actual blog. So bear with me. I am not sure of how to do themes on this website.

I'll be posting book reviews and lists until I can get this blog on its feet and think of other things to write. I think I'll be posting about the diversity discussions as well; I've been following those since early last year.

So, hi! I'm excited to start blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment